lunes, 14 de marzo de 2016

Its been a long...

So, hi. I´ve decided to write in english bc I really need to practice. And since nobody read this, and can´t corret me, or make fun of me. Well. I'll try. Just a little.

I´ve been watching lots of anime, it turns out that it became a pasion for me.

My dad is counting money next to me. It feels weird bc he looks like a little bit worried. I don´t like that, but is what life is, I guess. I mean, we have enough and we don´t live bad. But still, theres always this thing about money behind.

Anyways. I´ll worrie about when I have to.

So, anime, yes, so cool, I think I´m making a list or something about it. You know what, I´m starting it right now.

I think I missepel several times. I need more practice. And vocabulary.

Mayo xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario